Saturday 13 November 2010

unedited images







i am so pleased with my images. the photoshoot went really well. even though my model's were nervous at the beginning of the shoot, they really settled down into their roles and really pulled it off. i chose saturday as the weather reports looked to be the best for the week. it did rain very lightly for a bit but the sun came out and gave me some amazing autumnal sun lighting. i used film and my minolta manual slr camera. the location was better than i'd ever imagined. all three of us actually said "wow" as soon as we entered the park. it was like something out of a dream world. the stone steps and fountain reminds me of Bath, it's very Jane Austen; which is helpful as it reflects her romance novels. the shoot couldn't have gone any better and i am so happy with my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment